- Marketing of Semiconductor Components and providing Technical Support to customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Work closely with our Suppliers to fully understand their product portfolio and their technological 11competitive advantages.
- Engage existing and new customers, working closely with their Product Development and Design engineers into adopting our Components/Products in their product specifications.
- Providing technical support to the customers during their complete design cycle, from design specification until mass production.
- Support any failure analysis requested by the customers.
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma with minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in hardware / firmware design, preferably with good complete system know-how.
- Entry Level candidates with prior relevant experience are welcomed to apply.
- Good system/ device knowledge of any semiconductor products will be useful.
- Proficiency in MCU or DSP / FPGA / RF / Analog system design will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a supportive team player and willingness to learn.
- Address Serangoon North