Vue de monde is an award winning, fine dining restaurant located in Melbourne, Australia. We’re currently on the hunt for some exceptionally talented front of house service professionals to join our team on a Full time basis. Vue de monde provides a dining experience incomparable to any other with sweeping views across Melbourne, a sophisticated and luxurious space, coupled with world-class degustation offerings.
Vue de Monde is the iconic heart of the Vue Group, showcasing brilliant Australian produce in breath-taking surroundings. Our fine-dining restaurant is consistently reviewed amongst Australia’s best.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service skills, coupled with excellent food and wine knowledge.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience in a fine dining or similar environment
- Proven experience as a section waiter.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Service-driven and customer-focused
- Flexible availability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and public holiday
- Positive, friendly and outgoing attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Victorian RSA certificate
This position will require flexibility and weekend work, your shifts and may comprise of a combination of day and night shifts in accordance with business demands.
Vue Group is a renowned Australian hospitality group best known for its iconic Melbourne restaurant Vue de monde, and other favourite venues such as Vue Events, Lui Bar and Jardin Tan.
We have a passion for providing exceptional guest experiences, whether it is in fine dining, contemporary or café. We operate with a dedicated focus on sustainability and aim to highlight the beauty of native Australian produce.
Benefits you can enjoy!
In return, you will have the opportunity for career growth and progression within an industry leading restaurant group and we are committed to developing professional hospitality careers across all areas of our business.
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume through to our recruitment team via email: email@example.com
Alternatively, apply with the appropriate links below.
While we take the time to review all applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Address 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Salary Offer Full Time Hourly Agreement - Refer to remuneration in Job Ad