Do you enjoy driving but are not afraid of some physical work? Can you provide top notch customer service with your people skills? Are you wanting to build a career and grow within a company that presents amazing opportunities?
We are looking for Class 2 Drivers for our delivery client in Auckland. Our client delivers to large retailers as well as individual customers – items ranging from whiteware and furniture through to electronics and grocery items.
This is a driving role with a difference. You will be expected to offer outstanding customer experience – therefore you will possess a number of skills to be successful in securing a role with this fast-growing, technologically savvy company. Prove yourself and you will become a permanent member of their team in no time!
What you need to be successful:
- Full/clean class 2 NZ Driver’s licence – ability to drive a manual
- Clean criminal history
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug test
- Be fit and strong – able to lift and deliver oversized and awkward shapes (usually in a team)
- Committed, reliable and honest
- Some local area knowledge is useful
- Outstanding communication and verbal English skills
- Well presented as will be dealing with the public
- A good team player – willing to play your part in a high-performance and dedicated group
- Dedication to ensuring customers experience the best possible service.
- Bright and positive attitude
- You will need at least one work referee and a CV
Duties will involve loading and unloading the truck, unpacking and putting together at destination point, taking away old items, driving, following schedules, dealing with customers and large retail stores, providing excellent service.
This is a temp to perm position after approx 3 months, 40 hours per week. Pay rate depending on experience, with 8% holiday pay on top of your hourly rate.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Sonya on 021 842 733 or 0800 642 562 or click on apply.
Alfred Street, Onehunga
$23-26 per hour + 8% holiday pay